Mango Pudding Recipe
Want to eat something sweet, but don't want to make too much trouble! You can easily make delicious mango pudding with few ingredients in less time! Without the caramel but it's pretty tasty. Craving something sweet, but not wanting to mess around! You can easily make delicious mango pudding with few ingredients in less time! Without the caramel but it is quite tasty.
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, puree the diced mango until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually stir in the milk and egg yolk. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the pureed mango and mix well.
- Pour the pudding into a serving dish or individual cups and chill until set. Enjoy!
You can also add some whipped cream on top before serving for extra taste.
Mango pudding can have several health benefits due to the presence of key nutrients in the ingredients used to make it.
1. Mangoes are a good source of vitamin C, which helps boost the immune system and promotes collagen production for healthy skin.
2. Mangoes also contain dietary fiber, which can help promote regular bowel movements and may have a protective effect against colon cancer.
3. Milk and egg yolks used in the recipe are sources of calcium and protein, which are essential for maintaining strong bones and muscle mass.
4. The sugar and cornstarch used in the recipe provide energy in the form of carbohydrates, which can help fuel physical activity and mental activity.
5. The vanilla extract can help to improve digestion, relieve stress, and improve overall well-being.
Please note that consuming large amounts of sugar and saturated fats can have negative effects on overall health, so it is best to consume this pudding in moderation.