2015-06-22 Views: 4727
Advantages and Disadvantages of Microwave Oven
Modern technology has made our life more convenient enjoyable at the same time more safe. Cooking is part and parcel of our daily life. Generally it takes Hugh time. But now we don’t have so much time to cook. Technology has come forward to solve this problem by innovating precious kitchen appliance. Now we have in-numerous appliance that helps us to cook easily. We have refrigerator for storing food for long time as a result people are cooking for two or three days to save time following that they use microwave oven to hit the food and make it eatable.
Microwave Oven is a one of the popular appliance of our daily kitchen. It is a multi-use appliance with the help of this appliance we can warm the food as well as cook various testy dishes.
Details about the major parts of the Microwave oven are given below.
Where food is placed for hitting or cooking is called cavity and this space is made of steel.
Control plan and display:
To control the working function it has control plan as well as display beside the door. In the control plan multiple functional key are given to set working time as well as temperature. And with the help of display we can get the idea about cooking.
Magnetron : it is the hart of the microwave oven. Magnetron generates the wave that cooks food.
Stirrer: inside the interior space is a fan. It pulls air through vents in the side and across the electronics board when the oven is on. The air is blown out of the fan and through the cooling fins of the magnetron. This is to cool the device during operations.
inside the box it has turn table that hit the food from all side and make the food crispy and tasty.
Metal racks or trays:
in grill and convection Microwave Oven, metal racks or trays are provided to place the food items closer to the grill placed at the top.
Every appliance has some positive and negative side. Advantages and disadvantages of the Microwave ovens are given below.
1. Features of this appliance is easy that anyone can cook food.
2. One of the main features of microwave oven is cooking time. Micro oven can cook many foods in about ¼th of the time necessary on traditional cooking system. There is no waste of energy.
3. It takes only one or two minutes to warm frozen food. Only food is heated rather than food storing dish.
4. it does not change the flavor and test of the food in addition it preserver he natural color of the vegetables and fruits.
5. Food does not stick in the dish as a result you can easily clean the cooking pot.
1. Due to short period of cooking, food does not become brown unless microwave has a browning unite.
2. Total body is made by plastic or metal elements that’s why some times it insert toxic which is bad for our health.
Finally I can say that it is a nice appliance that you can keep it in your kitchen.