2017-11-21 Views: 89
Ocean Room Heater OCH120B price and reviews
During winter season room temperature drops down rapidly. Therefore it is become difficult to survive for the children as well as senior citizen. Room heater is an appliance that has power to make the adjustment of the room temperature according to the requirement. There are several manufacturing companies are offering futuristic featuring model of room heater with outstanding outlook.
Ocean Room Heater OCH120B is one of them. It is an ordinary tower shape model of room heater with glossy silver color outlook. Total body is made of durable heat proved metal and net at the front side to pass the air properly.
Let’s have a look some of the key features of this model at a glance.
- This is a tower shape model of room heater with attractive outlook and design decorated with futuristic features. All the features is easy to use and can be mange by any ages user.
- This is energy efficient model of room heater consume minimum energy to make the place warm enough to live at chilly winter.
- Oscillation system will make sure about the proper flow of air all over the room. So no matter where are you staying at your room. You would easily get the touch of warm air.
- This is a sophisticated designing model of room heater with light weight easy to move from one place to another place.
- Easily operating knob regulator control panel is given at the right side of the design to make the setting of the temperature in the time of requirement.
- No doubt this is a strong metallic body made model of room heater but color combination could have been better. That will not only keep you warm during chilly winter but also taking care of your room outlook.
Design and dimension
Ocean Room Heater OCH120B is an ordinary tower shape model of room heater. Along with durable body structure at the top and base to hold the ground solidly there is an easy control panel is given at the right site of the structure to make the adjustment of the heat of the room. It ups and down body part is associated with a liver at the center to move easily one with another. Internal part of the function is made of heat absorbing meat bar which is capable of warm up quickly. At the front of the metallic bar still net is given to keep the user at safe distance to use comfortably. This sophisticated model of room heater’s total weight is only 1.1 kg. Therefore you could easily move this model from one place to another without any hassle.
This tower shape model of room has been decorated with futuristic features to operate easily. Some of the basic features of this model is given below. Let’s have a look to get the idea about the product at a glance.
Durable body: This is a durable material made model of silver glossy out looking color. That would definitely increase the beauty of your place.
Oscillation system: This feature will keep your all places of the room warm enough to make you comfortable during cold winter. So no matter where are you at your place you would get the warm flavor during chilly wither.
Timer: there is clock wise timer is given to set the time according to the requirement. You can set the time and machine will run according to the setting time and it will stop automatically at the point of reaching that time.
Multiple use: This is a two in one model of room heater that would not only keep you warm during winter season but also you can easily use this model in the time of hot summer as normal fan.
This is a daily model of room appliance is perfect to use during chilly winter. Its function is totally depending on electrical features. You could easily run this model with normal voltage of 220V V to 230V. It has two level of heating 1000 and 2000. You can set the point according to the requirement. So at t end of the month your electricity bill will become according to your use of room heater.
Price and availability
Ocean Room Heater OCH120B is a model of room heater that can be easily found at your nearest showrooms within affordable price. Price of Ocean Room Heater OCH120B is TK 4100.00 (collected at 21/11/2017).