Types of washing machine
A machine that used for washing and drying dirty cloth is known washing machine. After having refrigerator and television as a necessary home appliances, washing machine is considered as an essential one. Due to have limited time washing has become weekly task that also increase the work load. You can select amongst a lot of washing machines available based on size of your family and affordable price.
Depending on the position of loading the clothes in washing, there are two types of washing machines top loading and front loading washing machines. Both these have been described below:
1) Top loading washing machine: In the case of this type, clothes are loaded from the top as well as unload from the same direction. This is a traditional one. Alongside some pros it has cons too.
- No need to bend as much when you are putting clothes in and taking them out. This is one of the best for the senior citizen member.
- Basis on the features some top-loaders still give you the freedom to add laundry after the cycle has started.
- Compare to other model of the washing machine this types does not vibrate that much.
- User friendly easy control panal allows any ages user to operate the machine easily.
- Price remains within the budget.
- Compare to other model cleaning performance may not be up to snuff when it comes to heavily soiled clothes or full-to-the-brim loads.
- Wash cycles cannot be adjusted to fit your specific cleaning needs.
- Water remains at the tube after washing the cloth which take lengthy cleaning and drying cycle.
2) Front loading washing machine: unlike front loading machine clothes are loaded from the front as well as unload from the same direction. This model has multiple options to use. Advantage and disadvantage of this model are given below.
- One of the major advantages of this model is Its large capacity allows you to wash more items at once and accommodates bulky items, without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- In term of cloth washing front loader provide best cleaning performance of all configurations tested.
- Compare to traditional top loading washing machine model it is a energy efficient model. It does use minimum water as well as energy efficient too.
- Its high spin speed extracts more moisture from wet loads, which means you can cut down on drying time.
- With futuristic features and attractive body structure front loader is expensive too.
- It does take longer time to wash the cloth. It is near about 30 minutes.
- It may vibrate quite a bit on the spin cycle, especially if it is not installed on a reinforced floor.
Beside above mentioning two types also have High Efficiency (HE) Top-Loading Washer.
This is the combination the functionality of a front-loader with the styling of a traditional top-loader. Some of the goods and bad of this model are given below.
- Its cleaning capacity can be compare with the front loader washing machine.
- Extra ordinary features that give you value of the money.
- The wash cycles can be just as lengthy as on front-loaders.
- HE washers are not stackable.