2015-08-12 Views: 1804
Types of Television
We are talking about one of the biggest and famous home appliance of the world. Television that has made a revolutionary changed in the concept of entertainment. It has become part and parcel of our daily life. In the early stage when television was invent picture quality was black and white following that in the mid-forties first time world experience color picture in the television. But scientist do not stopped in that time they worked hard and always try to add new technology with this magical box. Now in the age of science and technology we have several types of television are available along with latest technology.
According to the latest features following types of television are available.
1. CRT or Cathode Ray Tube: It is the first type of television that has been introduce in the early stage of the television invention. Generally it is a big size flat screen monitor television. In terms of dimension it is consider as a box shape. It needs more space to keep in the house.
2. LCD or Liquid-crystal-display televisions: Liquid-crystal-display televisions (LCD TV) are television sets that use LCD display technology to produce images. LCD televisions are thinner and lighter than cathode ray tube (CRTs) of similar display size, and are available in much larger sizes.
3. LED television: LED TV is a type of LCD television that uses light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to backlight the display instead of the cold cathode fluorescent lights (CCFLs) used in standard LCD televisions. LED TVs are more formally known as LED-backlight LCD television.
4. OLED television: OLED TV is not just next-generation LED; its an all-new technology that results in different pros and cons when it comes to performance, design, and energy consumption. Just What Is LED and OLED TV? LED TVs are very similar to existing LCD TVs. The difference lies in how the screens are lit.
5. Plasma television: one of the latest technology base television models is plasma. Plasma is a television set with a plasma screen, usually larger and much thinner than a conventional set, and often designed to be mounted on a wall.
6. Smart television: A smart TV sometimes referred to as connected TV or hybrid TV, is a television set or set-top box with integrated Internet and Web 2.0 features, and is an example of technological convergence between computers and television sets and set-top boxes.
Day bay day technology is improving as a result we are being benefited. Now we can get all the required features in a one appliance. If you have smart television than you can easily get the chance of browsing internet as well as has USB port through that you can use pen drive for transferring data or watching movies.
Price of the model is definitely varied along with features of the television. All types are available in the market. So you can easily get your model within your budget.
So be happy and enjoy the magic of the magic box called Television.